Scrabble word: PRIMARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIMARY exist?
Definitions of PRIMARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a preliminary election where delegates or nominees are chosen
- noun - one of the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird's wing
- noun - (astronomy) a celestial body (especially a star) relative to other objects in orbit around it
- noun - coil forming the part of an electrical circuit such that changing current in it induces a current in a neighboring circuit
- adj - of first rank or importance or value
- adj - not derived from or reducible to something else
- adj - most important element
- adj - of or being the essential or basic part
- adj - of primary importance
- First or highest in rank, quality, or importance; principal.
- Being or standing first in a list, series, or sequence.
- Occurring first in time or sequence; earliest.
- Being or existing as the first or earliest of a kind; primitive.
- Characteristic of or existing in a rock at the time of its formation.
- Serving as or being an essential component, as of a system; basic.
- Immediate; direct: a primary effect; a primary information source.
- Preliminary to a later stage in a continuing process: primary training.
- Of or relating to a primary school: the primary grades.
- Of or relating to a primary color or colors.
- Having a word root or other linguistic element as a basis that cannot be further analyzed or broken down.
- Referring to present or future time.
- Of, relating to, or constituting an inducting current, circuit, or coil.
- Of, relating to, or designating the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird’s wing.
- Of or relating to agriculture, forestry, the industries that extract natural materials from the earth, or the products so obtained: a primary commodity.
- Relating to the replacement of one of several atoms or radicals in a compound by another atom or radical.
- Having a carbon atom attached solely to one other carbon atom in a molecule.
- Of, relating to, or being the sequence of amino acids in a protein.
- Of, relating to, or being growth or tissue derived solely from apical meristems present in the embryo: primary meristem; primary xylem.
- One that is first in time, order, or sequence.
- One that is first or best in degree, quality, or importance.
- One that is fundamental, basic, or elemental.
- A meeting of the registered voters of a political party for the purpose of nominating candidates and for choosing delegates to their party convention.
- A preliminary election in which the registered voters of a political party nominate candidates for office.
- A primary color.
- One of the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird’s wing.
- An inducting current, circuit, or coil.
- A celestial body, especially a star, relative to other bodies in orbit around it.
- The brighter of two stars that make up a double star.
- noun - a preliminary election
There are 7 letters in PRIMARY: A I M P R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIMARY plus a wildcard: PRIMARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIMARY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIMARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.