Scrabble word: PRICKING
Is PRICKING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRICKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of puncturing with a small point
- verb - make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - raise
- verb - stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- verb - cause a prickling sensation
- verb - to cause a sharp emotional pain
- verb - deliver a sting to
- noun - a prickly feeling
There are 8 letters in PRICKING: C G I I K N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRICKING
Click to search all anagrams of PRICKING plus a wildcard: PRICKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRICKING
Images for PRICKING
Lookup in Wiki for PRICKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.