Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIAPUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIAPUS exist?
Definitions of PRIAPUS in dictionaries:
- noun - (classical mythology) god of male procreative power and guardian of gardens and vineyards
- An image of this god, often used as a scarecrow in ancient gardens.
- A representation of a phallus.
- n - a representation of the phallus
There are 7 letters in PRIAPUS: A I P P R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIAPUS plus a wildcard: PRIAPUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIAPUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIAPUS
- Filepriapus statue Pompeii.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- priapus mounted and unmounted. 4322 Priape dit de Rivery 2e ...
- View Larger Previous Next
- priapus Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Image - priapus.jpg - Mythology Wiki
- Stock Photography image of priapus god of fertility recognised by his ...
- lora is the Roman godess of flowers and like priapus the sonof ...
- This marble statue of priapus was meant to be seen by visitors of a ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.