Scrabble word: PREVAILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREVAILING exist?
Definitions of PREVAILING in dictionaries:
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- verb - be valid, applicable, or true
- verb - continue to exist
- verb - prove superior
- verb - use persuasion successfully
- adj - most frequent or common
- Most frequent or common; predominant.
- These adjectives denote what exists or is encountered generally at a particular time.
- verb - to be victorious
There are 10 letters in PREVAILING: A E G I I L N P R V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREVAILING plus a wildcard: PREVAILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREVAILING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREVAILING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.