Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRETENDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETENDED exist?
Definitions of PRETENDED in dictionaries:
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - behave unnaturally or affectedly
- verb - put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- verb - state insincerely
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- Not genuine or sincere; feigned: a pretended interest in the proceedings.
- Supposed; alleged: the pretended heir to the throne.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 9 letters in PRETENDED: D D E E E N P R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETENDED plus a wildcard: PRETENDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETENDED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETENDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.