Scrabble word: PRETENDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETENDED exist?
Definitions of PRETENDED in dictionaries:
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - behave unnaturally or affectedly
- verb - put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- verb - state insincerely
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- Not genuine or sincere; feigned: a pretended interest in the proceedings.
- Supposed; alleged: the pretended heir to the throne.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of