Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREPARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREPARING exist?
Definitions of PREPARING in dictionaries:
- verb - make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - to prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord
- verb - undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
- v - to put in proper condition or readiness
There are 9 letters in PREPARING: A E G I N P P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREPARING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREPARING plus a wildcard: PREPARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREPARING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREPARING
- preparing Materials for the Renovation preparation Home Design ...
- preparing Your Child for College Page 3
- preparing to write five paragraph paper outline form the dirty dozen ...
- Monthly Archives August 2007
- Tournament preparation visualize playing the course
- preparing Pension Members for Annuities Clear Path Analysis
- preparing salad stock photo Slicing variuos vegetables for salad by ...
- preparing A Miniature
- preparing Your Home For A Hurricane
- preparing food Royalty Free Stock Photo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.