Scrabble word: PREHENSILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREHENSILE exist?
Definitions of PREHENSILE in dictionaries:
- adj - adapted for grasping especially by wrapping around an object
- adj - having a keen intellect
- adj - immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
- Adapted for seizing, grasping, or holding, especially by wrapping around an object: a monkey’s prehensile tail.
- Having keen intellect; insightful.
- Greedy; grasping.
There are 10 letters in PREHENSILE: E E E H I L N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREHENSILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREHENSILE plus a wildcard: PREHENSILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREHENSILE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREHENSILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.