Scrabble word: PREGNANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREGNANT exist?
Definitions of PREGNANT in dictionaries:
- adj - carrying developing offspring within the body or being about to produce new life
- adj - rich in significance or implication
- adj - filled with or attended with
- Carrying developing offspring within the body.
- Weighty or significant; full of meaning: a conversation occasionally punctuated by pregnant pauses.
- Of great or potentially great import, implication, or moment: “It was a politically pregnant time in Poland” (New York).
- Filled or fraught; replete: “This was, from the Party’s point of view, both deplorable in itself and pregnant with danger for the future” (Robert Conquest).
- Having a profusion of ideas; creative or inventive.
- Producing results; fruitful: a pregnant decision.
- Convincing; cogent.
- adj - carrying a developing fetus in the uterus
There are 8 letters in PREGNANT: A E G N N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREGNANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREGNANT plus a wildcard: PREGNANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREGNANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREGNANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.