Scrabble word: PREGNANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREGNANT exist?
Definitions of PREGNANT in dictionaries:
- adj - carrying developing offspring within the body or being about to produce new life
- adj - rich in significance or implication
- adj - filled with or attended with
- Carrying developing offspring within the body.
- Weighty or significant; full of meaning: a conversation occasionally punctuated by pregnant pauses.
- Of great or potentially great import, implication, or moment: “It was a politically pregnant time in Poland” (New York).
- Filled or fraught; replete: “This was, from the Party’s point of view, both deplorable in itself and pregnant with danger for the future” (Robert Conquest).
- Having a profusion of ideas; creative or inventive.
- Producing results; fruitful: a pregnant decision.
- Convincing; cogent.
- adj - carrying a developing fetus in the uterus