Scrabble word: PREGNANCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREGNANCY exist?
Definitions of PREGNANCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being pregnant
- The condition of being pregnant: a test for pregnancy.
- An instance of being pregnant: Her second pregnancy was easy.
- The period during which one is pregnant: the first trimester of pregnancy.
- The quality or condition of being rich in significance, import, or implication.
- Creativity; inventiveness.
There are 9 letters in PREGNANCY: A C E G N N P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREGNANCY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREGNANCY plus a wildcard: PREGNANCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREGNANCY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREGNANCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.