Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREFIXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREFIXES exist?
Definitions of PREFIXES in dictionaries:
- noun - an affix that is added in front of the word
- verb - attach a prefix to
- v - to add as a prefix (a form affixed to the beginning of a root word)
There are 8 letters in PREFIXES: E E F I P R S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREFIXES plus a wildcard: PREFIXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREFIXES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREFIXES
- Several prefixes refer to numbers thinking about them as a group may ...
- DOWNLOAD prefixes WORKSHEETS
- Using prefixes for Spelling Help Study Guide Education.com
- prefixes worksheet - iSLCollective.com - Free ESL worksheets
- prefixes and Suffixes
- The Latin way of prefixes
- SI prefixes
- Prefix and Suffix Cards from Montessori for Everyone
- prefixes.SUFFIXES worksheet - iSLCollective.com - Free ESL worksheets
- prefixes Powerpoint Literacy Teaching Resources
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.