Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREFACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREFACE exist?
Definitions of PREFACE in dictionaries:
- noun - a short introductory essay preceding the text of a book
- verb - furnish with a preface or introduction
- A preliminary statement or essay introducing a book that explains its scope, intention, or background and is usually written by the author.
- An introductory section, as of a speech.
- Something introductory; a preliminary: An informal brunch served as a preface to the threeday conference.
- Often Preface.
- To introduce by or provide with a preliminary statement or essay.
- To serve as an introduction to.
- verb - to provide with an introductory statement
There are 7 letters in PREFACE: A C E E F P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREFACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREFACE plus a wildcard: PREFACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREFACE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREFACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.