Scrabble word: PREDOMINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREDOMINATE exist?
Definitions of PREDOMINATE in dictionaries:
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- verb - appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- adj - having superior power and influence
- To have or gain controlling power or influence; prevail: Good predominates over evil in many works of literature.
- To dominate or prevail over.
There are 11 letters in PREDOMINATE: A D E E I M N O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREDOMINATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREDOMINATE plus a wildcard: PREDOMINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREDOMINATE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREDOMINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.