Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRECURSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRECURSOR exist?
Definitions of PRECURSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance from which another substance is formed (especially by a metabolic reaction)
- noun - a person who goes before or announces the coming of another
- noun - something that precedes and indicates the approach of something or someone
- One that precedes and indicates, suggests, or announces someone or something to come: Opposition by colonists to unfair taxation by the British was a precursor of the Revolution.
- One that precedes another; a forerunner or predecessor: Her precursor as school principal was an eminent educator.
- A biochemical substance, such as an intermediate compound in a chain of enzymatic reactions, that gives rise to a more stable or definitive product: a precursor of insulin.
There are 9 letters in PRECURSOR: C E O P R R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECURSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRECURSOR plus a wildcard: PRECURSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRECURSOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRECURSOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.