Scrabble word: PRECURSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRECURSOR exist?
Definitions of PRECURSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance from which another substance is formed (especially by a metabolic reaction)
- noun - a person who goes before or announces the coming of another
- noun - something that precedes and indicates the approach of something or someone
- One that precedes and indicates, suggests, or announces someone or something to come: Opposition by colonists to unfair taxation by the British was a precursor of the Revolution.
- One that precedes another; a forerunner or predecessor: Her precursor as school principal was an eminent educator.
- A biochemical substance, such as an intermediate compound in a chain of enzymatic reactions, that gives rise to a more stable or definitive product: a precursor of insulin.
There are 9 letters in PRECURSOR: C E O P R R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECURSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRECURSOR plus a wildcard: PRECURSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRECURSOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words