Scrabble word: PRECIPITATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRECIPITATE exist?
Definitions of PRECIPITATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a precipitated solid substance in suspension or after settling or filtering
- verb - bring about abruptly
- verb - separate as a fine suspension of solid particles
- verb - fall from clouds
- verb - fall vertically, sharply, or headlong
- verb - hurl or throw violently
- adj - done with very great haste and without due deliberation
- To throw from or as if from a great height; hurl downward: “The finest bridge in all Peru broke and precipitated five travelers into the gulf below” (Thornton Wilder).
- To cause to happen, especially suddenly or prematurely.
- To cause (water vapor) to condense and fall from the air as rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
- To cause (a solid substance) to be separated from a solution.
- To be separated from a solution as a solid.
- To fall or be thrown headlong: An already ailing economy precipitated into ruin despite foreign intervention.
- Moving rapidly and heedlessly; speeding headlong.
- Acting with or marked by excessive haste and lack of due deliberation.
- Occurring suddenly or unexpectedly.
- A solid or solid phase separated from a solution.
- The adjective precipitate and the adverb precipitately were once applied to physical steepness but are now used primarily of rash, headlong actions: They made a precipitate decision.
There are 11 letters in PRECIPITATE: A C E E I I P P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECIPITATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRECIPITATE plus a wildcard: PRECIPITATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRECIPITATE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRECIPITATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.