Scrabble word: PRECARIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRECARIOUS exist?
Definitions of PRECARIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - affording no ease or reassurance
- adj - fraught with danger
- adj - not secure
- Dangerously lacking in security or stability: a precarious posture; precarious footing on the ladder.
- Subject to chance or unknown conditions: “His kingdom was still precarious; the Danes far from subdued” (Christopher Brooke).
- Based on uncertain, unwarranted, or unproved premises: a precarious solution to a difficult problem.
- Dependent on the will or favor of another.
There are 10 letters in PRECARIOUS: A C E I O P R R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRECARIOUS plus a wildcard: PRECARIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRECARIOUS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRECARIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.