Scrabble word: POUNDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUNDED exist?
Definitions of POUNDED in dictionaries:
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- verb - strike or drive against with a heavy impact
- verb - move heavily or clumsily
- verb - move rhythmically
- verb - partition off into compartments
- verb - shut up or confine in any enclosure or within any bounds or limits
- verb - place or shut up in a pound
- verb - break down and crush by beating, as with a pestle
- verb - to strike heavily and repeatedly
There are 7 letters in POUNDED: D D E N O P U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POUNDED plus a wildcard: POUNDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POUNDED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POUNDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.