Is POUNDED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POUNDED in various dictionaries:
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- verb - strike or drive against with a heavy impact
- verb - move heavily or clumsily
- verb - move rhythmically
- verb - partition off into compartments
- verb - shut up or confine in any enclosure or within any bounds or limits
- verb - place or shut up in a pound
- verb - break down and crush by beating, as with a pestle
- verb - to strike heavily and repeatedly
There are 7 letters in POUNDED: D D E N O P U
To search all scrabble anagrams of POUNDED, to go: POUNDED?
Rearrange the letters in POUNDED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of POUNDED
6 letters out of POUNDED
5 letters out of POUNDED
4 letters out of POUNDED
3 letters out of POUNDED
2 letters out of POUNDED
Contextual use of POUNDED
What's nearby POUNDED
Lookup in Wiki for POUNDED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POUNDED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POUNDED"