Scrabble word: POUNDAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUNDAGE exist?
Definitions of POUNDAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a charge based on weight measured in pounds
- noun - a fee charged for the recovery of impounded animals
- noun - weight expressed in pounds
- noun - placing private property in the custody of an officer of the law
- A tax or commission based on value per pound sterling.
- A rate or charge based on weight in pounds.
- Weight measured in pounds.
- Confinement of animals in a pound.
- A fee charged for the redemption of impounded animals or other property.
- verb - to seize and retain in legal custody
There are 8 letters in POUNDAGE: A D E G N O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POUNDAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POUNDAGE plus a wildcard: POUNDAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POUNDAGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POUNDAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.