Scrabble word: POUNDAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUNDAGE exist?
Definitions of POUNDAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a charge based on weight measured in pounds
- noun - a fee charged for the recovery of impounded animals
- noun - weight expressed in pounds
- noun - placing private property in the custody of an officer of the law
- A tax or commission based on value per pound sterling.
- A rate or charge based on weight in pounds.
- Weight measured in pounds.
- Confinement of animals in a pound.
- A fee charged for the redemption of impounded animals or other property.
- verb - to seize and retain in legal custody