Scrabble word: POTLUCK
Is POTLUCK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POTLUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - whatever happens to be available especially when offered to an unexpected guest or when brought by guests and shared by all
- Whatever food happens to be available for a meal, especially when offered to a guest: Having arrived unannounced for supper, we had to take potluck.
- A meal at which each guest brings food that is then shared by all.
- Whatever is available at a particular time: The scheduled flight was canceled and passengers had to take potluck on the other airlines.
- noun - food which is incidentally available
There are 7 letters in POTLUCK: C K L O P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POTLUCK
Click to search all anagrams of POTLUCK plus a wildcard: POTLUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTLUCK
Images for POTLUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.