Scrabble word: POTLUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTLUCK exist?
Definitions of POTLUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - whatever happens to be available especially when offered to an unexpected guest or when brought by guests and shared by all
- Whatever food happens to be available for a meal, especially when offered to a guest: Having arrived unannounced for supper, we had to take potluck.
- A meal at which each guest brings food that is then shared by all.
- Whatever is available at a particular time: The scheduled flight was canceled and passengers had to take potluck on the other airlines.
- noun - food which is incidentally available