Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POTLATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTLATCH exist?
Definitions of POTLATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremonial feast held by some Indians of the northwestern coast of North America (as in celebrating a marriage or a new accession) in which the host gives gifts to tribesmen and others to display his superior wealth (sometimes, formerly, to his own impoverishment)
- A ceremonial feast among certain Native American peoples of the northwest Pacific coast, as in celebration of a marriage or an accession, at which the host distributes gifts according to each guest’s rank or status.
- v - to hold a ceremonial feast for
There are 8 letters in POTLATCH: A C H L O P T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTLATCH plus a wildcard: POTLATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTLATCH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POTLATCH
- The potlatch - First Nations of the Pacific Northwest
- Kwakiutl potlatch - Canadian Heritage Gallery
- Sedes potlatch
- Mn sng chin tranh Ngu nhin
- Jurado potlatch
- html editors
- Native American potlatch Encouraging Generosity - Trinity Project ...
- 1992 Plymouth Acclaim Rims - 5 (potlatch) in Pullman Washington For ...