Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POTHOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTHOOK exist?
Definitions of POTHOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - an S-shaped hook to suspend a pot over a fire
- A bent or hooked piece of iron for hanging a pot or kettle over a fire.
- A curved iron rod with a hooked end used for lifting hot pots, irons, or stove lids.
- A curved, S-shaped mark made in writing.
- Often pothooks.
- Illegible handwriting or aimless scribbling.
- Stenographic writing.
- noun - a hook for lifting or hanging pots
There are 7 letters in POTHOOK: H K O O O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POTHOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTHOOK plus a wildcard: POTHOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTHOOK
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POTHOOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.