Scrabble word: POTHOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTHOOK exist?
Definitions of POTHOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - an S-shaped hook to suspend a pot over a fire
- A bent or hooked piece of iron for hanging a pot or kettle over a fire.
- A curved iron rod with a hooked end used for lifting hot pots, irons, or stove lids.
- A curved, S-shaped mark made in writing.
- Often pothooks.
- Illegible handwriting or aimless scribbling.
- Stenographic writing.
- noun - a hook for lifting or hanging pots