Scrabble word: POTHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTHOLE exist?
Definitions of POTHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a pit or hole produced by wear or weathering (especially in a road surface)
- A hole or pit, especially one in a road surface.
- A deep, round hole worn in rock by loose stones whirling in strong rapids or waterfalls.
- A place filled with mud or quicksand that is a hazard to cattle.
- adj - a deep hole in a road [n -S] : POTHOLED
There are 7 letters in POTHOLE: E H L O O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POTHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTHOLE plus a wildcard: POTHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTHOLE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POTHOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.