Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POTHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTHOLE exist?
Definitions of POTHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a pit or hole produced by wear or weathering (especially in a road surface)
- A hole or pit, especially one in a road surface.
- A deep, round hole worn in rock by loose stones whirling in strong rapids or waterfalls.
- A place filled with mud or quicksand that is a hazard to cattle.
- adj - a deep hole in a road [n -S] : POTHOLED
There are 7 letters in POTHOLE: E H L O O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POTHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTHOLE plus a wildcard: POTHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTHOLE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POTHOLE
- potholes potholes EVERYWHERE Wolpert Insurance Blog
- Filepothole Big.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Join The Fight Against potholes And Our Crumbling Road And Highway ...
- Boston Biker Blog Archive Science And Cycling The pothole
- The biggest pothole in the world
- Warm Winter New Strategies Lets City Gets potholes Under Control ...
- Filpothole Small.jpg - Wikipedia
- potholes Asphalt and Concrete Pavement Solutions Blog
- Are there potholes in your driveway or parking lot Is your asphalt in ...
- Know your potholes A guide to the street critters we love to hate ...