Scrabble word: POSTMORTEM
Is POSTMORTEM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POSTMORTEM in dictionaries:
- noun - discussion of an event after it has occurred
- noun - an examination and dissection of a dead body to determine cause of death or the changes produced by disease
- adj - occurring or done after death
- adj - after death or after an event
- Occurring or done after death.
- Of or relating to a medical examination of a dead body.
- An analysis or review of a completed event.
There are 10 letters in POSTMORTEM: E M M O O P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSTMORTEM
Click to search all anagrams of POSTMORTEM plus a wildcard: POSTMORTEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSTMORTEM
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSTMORTEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.