Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PORTHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTHOLE exist?
Definitions of PORTHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a window in a ship or airplane
- noun - an opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through
- A small, usually circular window in a ship’s side.
- An opening in a fortified wall; an embrasure.
- n - a small window in a ship's side
There are 8 letters in PORTHOLE: E H L O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTHOLE plus a wildcard: PORTHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTHOLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTHOLE
- porthole brass porthole mirror closed a drilling on the back
- windows coming home porthole all three portholes 31 1 4
- porthole - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - porthole ...
- Schlagworte portholeporthole mirror mirror nautical gifts ...
- Schlagworte porthole mirror porthole mirror portholes decoration ...
- brass porthole w back flange 6 1 2 diameter glass a new brass porthole ...
- porthole Window Ship clip art - vector clip art online royalty free ...
- Schlagworte porthole mirror portholes decoration gift round ...
- Robins Dockside Shop - portholes
- Antique porthole Royalty Free Stock Photo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.