Scrabble word: PORTENTOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTENTOUS exist?
Definitions of PORTENTOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of momentous or ominous significance
- adj - ominously prophetic
- adj - puffed up with vanity
- Of the nature of or constituting a portent; foreboding: “The present aspect of society is portentous of great change” (Edward Bellamy).
- Full of unspecifiable significance; exciting wonder and awe: “Such a portentous and mysterious monster roused all my curiosity” (Herman Melville).
- Marked by pompousness; pretentiously weighty.
There are 10 letters in PORTENTOUS: E N O O P R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTENTOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTENTOUS plus a wildcard: PORTENTOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTENTOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTENTOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.