Scrabble word: POPULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPULAR exist?
Definitions of POPULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - regarded with great favor, approval, or affection especially by the general public
- adj - carried on by or for the people (or citizens) at large
- adj - representing or appealing to or adapted for the benefit of the people at large
- adj - (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
- Widely liked or appreciated: a popular resort.
- Liked by acquaintances; sought after for company: “Beware of overgreat pleasure in being popular or even beloved” (Margaret Fuller).
- Of, representing, or carried on by the people at large: the popular vote.
- Fit for, adapted to, or reflecting the taste of the people at large: popular entertainment; popular science.
- Accepted by or prevalent among the people in general: a popular misunderstanding of the issue.
- Suited to or within the means of ordinary people: popular prices.
- Originating among the people: popular legend.
- adj - liked by many people