Scrabble word: POPULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPULAR exist?
Definitions of POPULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - regarded with great favor, approval, or affection especially by the general public
- adj - carried on by or for the people (or citizens) at large
- adj - representing or appealing to or adapted for the benefit of the people at large
- adj - (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
- Widely liked or appreciated: a popular resort.
- Liked by acquaintances; sought after for company: “Beware of overgreat pleasure in being popular or even beloved” (Margaret Fuller).
- Of, representing, or carried on by the people at large: the popular vote.
- Fit for, adapted to, or reflecting the taste of the people at large: popular entertainment; popular science.
- Accepted by or prevalent among the people in general: a popular misunderstanding of the issue.
- Suited to or within the means of ordinary people: popular prices.
- Originating among the people: popular legend.
- adj - liked by many people
There are 7 letters in POPULAR: A L O P P R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POPULAR plus a wildcard: POPULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POPULAR
Images for POPULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.