Scrabble word: POPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPPING exist?
Definitions of POPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp explosive sound as from a gunshot or drawing a cork
- verb - bulge outward
- verb - hit a pop-fly
- verb - make a sharp explosive noise
- verb - fire a weapon with a loud explosive noise
- verb - cause to make a sharp explosive sound
- verb - appear suddenly or unexpectedly
- verb - put or thrust suddenly and forcefully
- verb - release suddenly
- verb - hit or strike
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - take drugs, especially orally
- verb - cause to burst with a loud, explosive sound
- verb - burst open with a sharp, explosive sound
- verb - to make a sharp, explosive sound
There are 7 letters in POPPING: G I N O P P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POPPING plus a wildcard: POPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POPPING
Images for POPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.