Scrabble word: PONTIFICAL
Is PONTIFICAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PONTIFICAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the vestments and other insignia of a pontiff (especially a bishop)
- adj - proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles
- adj - denoting or governed by or relating to a bishop or bishops
- adj - puffed up with vanity
- Relating to, characteristic of, or suitable for a pope or a bishop.
- Having the dignity, pomp, or authority of a pontiff or a bishop.
- Pompously dogmatic or self-important; pretentious.
- A book of forms for ceremonies performed by a bishop.
There are 10 letters in PONTIFICAL: A C F I I L N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PONTIFICAL
Click to search all anagrams of PONTIFICAL plus a wildcard: PONTIFICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PONTIFICAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PONTIFICAL
Lookup in Wiki for PONTIFICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.