Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PONTIFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does PONTIFF exist?
Definitions of PONTIFF in dictionaries:
- noun - the head of the Roman Catholic Church
- The pope.
- A bishop.
- A pontifex.
- n - a pope or bishop
There are 7 letters in PONTIFF: F F I N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PONTIFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PONTIFF plus a wildcard: PONTIFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PONTIFF
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PONTIFF
- Better yet that leaping lizard lady shouldve pretended to be a Prada ...
- ... election of the Sovereign pontiff March 2013 (1st to 9th) DICI
- ... Costume Ideas Biblical Costumes Priest Costumes Mens pontiff Costume
- The Fremont Lenin Stole Hucks Votes The Quantum pontiff
- ... Francis breaks another barrier as first Jesuit pontiff - World News
- Marv pontiff LinkedIn
- Quantitative journalism with open data The Quantum pontiff
- Papal Etiquette What to Do If You Meet the pontiff NPR
- ... allow the pontiff to drive for miles without emitting any emissions