Scrabble word: POMPON
In which Scrabble dictionary does POMPON exist?
Definitions of POMPON in dictionaries:
- noun - decoration consisting of a ball of tufted wool or silk
- noun - dusky grey food fish found from Louisiana and Florida southward
- A tuft or ball of wool, feathers, or other material used as a decoration, especially on shoes, caps, and curtains.
- A small buttonlike flower of some chrysanthemums and dahlias.
- noun - an ornamental tuft or ball
There are 6 letters in POMPON: M N O O P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POMPON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POMPON plus a wildcard: POMPON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POMPON
Images for POMPON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.