Scrabble word: POLLUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLLUTE exist?
Definitions of POLLUTE in dictionaries:
- verb - make impure
- To make unfit for or harmful to living things, especially by the addition of waste matter.
- To make less suitable for an activity, especially by the introduction of unwanted factors: The stadium lights polluted the sky around the observatory.
- To render impure or morally harmful; corrupt.
- To make ceremonially impure; profane: “Churches and altars were polluted by atrocious murders” (Edward Gibbon).
- verb - to make unclean or impure