Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POLLUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLLUTE exist?
Definitions of POLLUTE in dictionaries:
- verb - make impure
- To make unfit for or harmful to living things, especially by the addition of waste matter.
- To make less suitable for an activity, especially by the introduction of unwanted factors: The stadium lights polluted the sky around the observatory.
- To render impure or morally harmful; corrupt.
- To make ceremonially impure; profane: “Churches and altars were polluted by atrocious murders” (Edward Gibbon).
- v - to make unclean or impure
There are 7 letters in POLLUTE: E L L O P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLLUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLLUTE plus a wildcard: POLLUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLLUTE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLLUTE
- Clipart Trash Can
- polluteC MAROC
- Hide in Ground polluters also love to use the ground to hide ...
- Colloquium Blog ENTRY 8 Environmental Justice
- Potential Ground Water Contamination Sources
- Alternative Energy Sources That Do Not pollute eHow.com
- takes a small amount of some common household chemicals to pollute ...
- The Importance Of Protecting Water Catchments Areas Jabatan Air ...
- Particulate pollution from cars can cause ill health
- This image is a work of the Forest Service of the United States ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.