Scrabble word: POLARIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLARIZE exist?
Definitions of POLARIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to vibrate in a definite pattern
- verb - cause to concentrate about two conflicting or contrasting positions
- verb - become polarized in a conflict or contrasting situation
- To induce polarization in; impart polarity to.
- To cause to concentrate about two conflicting or contrasting positions.
- To acquire polarity.
- To cause polarization of light.
- verb - to give polarity to
There are 8 letters in POLARIZE: A E I L O P R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLARIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLARIZE plus a wildcard: POLARIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLARIZE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLARIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.