Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POKY exist?
Definitions of POKY in dictionaries:
- noun - a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- adj - wasting time
- adj - small and remote and insignificant
- Dawdling; slow: a lazy, poky person.
- Frumpish; shabby: always wearing those poky old clothes.
- Small and cramped: a poky apartment.
- adj - moving with little speed
- verb - to lessen the speed of
- noun - a jail
There are 4 letters in POKY: K O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POKY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POKY plus a wildcard: POKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POKY
Images for POKY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.