Scrabble word: POKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POKY exist?
Definitions of POKY in dictionaries:
- noun - a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- adj - wasting time
- adj - small and remote and insignificant
- Dawdling; slow: a lazy, poky person.
- Frumpish; shabby: always wearing those poky old clothes.
- Small and cramped: a poky apartment.
- adj - moving with little speed
- verb - to lessen the speed of
- noun - a jail