Scrabble word: POKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does POKING exist?
Definitions of POKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - stir by poking
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- verb - make a hole by poking
- adj - to push or prod [v POKED, POKING, POKES] : POKABLE
There are 6 letters in POKING: G I K N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POKING plus a wildcard: POKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POKING
Images for POKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.