Scrabble word: PODDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PODDED exist?
Definitions of PODDED in dictionaries:
- noun - the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- noun - a several-seeded dehiscent fruit as e.g. of a leguminous plant
- noun - a group of aquatic mammals
- noun - a detachable container of fuel on an airplane
- verb - to produce seed vessels
There are 6 letters in PODDED: D D D E O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PODDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PODDED plus a wildcard: PODDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PODDED
Images for PODDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.