Scrabble word: PNEUMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PNEUMATIC exist?
Definitions of PNEUMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or using air (or a similar gas)
- Of or relating to air or other gases.
- Of or relating to pneumatics.
- Run by or using compressed air: a pneumatic drill.
- Filled with air, especially compressed air: a pneumatic tire.
- Having cavities filled with air, as the bones of certain birds.
- Of or relating to the pneuma; spiritual.
There are 9 letters in PNEUMATIC: A C E I M N P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PNEUMATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PNEUMATIC plus a wildcard: PNEUMATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PNEUMATIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PNEUMATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.