Scrabble word: PLURALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLURALISM exist?
Definitions of PLURALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a social organization in which diversity of racial or religious or ethnic or cultural groups is tolerated
- noun - the doctrine that reality consists of several basic substances or elements
- noun - the practice of one person holding more than one benefice at a time
- The condition of being plural.
- A condition of society in which numerous distinct ethnic, religious, or cultural groups coexist within one nation.
- The holding by one person of two or more positions or offices, especially two or more ecclesiastical benefices, at the same time.
- The doctrine that reality is composed of many ultimate substances.
- The belief that no single explanatory system or view of reality can account for all the phenomena of life.
There are 9 letters in PLURALISM: A I L L M P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLURALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLURALISM plus a wildcard: PLURALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLURALISM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLURALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.