Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUCKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUCKING exist?
Definitions of PLUCKING in dictionaries:
- verb - pull or pull out sharply
- verb - sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- verb - rip off
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - look for and gather
- v - to pull out or off
There are 8 letters in PLUCKING: C G I K L N P U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUCKING plus a wildcard: PLUCKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUCKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUCKING
- plucking Daisies Crafts DIY Altered art stamping papercrafts
- How To Do Perfect plucking Eyebrow plucking Tips
- Welcome to Better With Boys Press
- The art of taxation consists in so plucking the goose as to get the ...
- Women plucking Eyebrow
- plucking on My Heart by David RENSHAW Original Painting
- Clipart Successful Business Men plucking Euros From A Tree - Royalty ...
- plucking machine economical solution perfect result
- Eyebrow plucking men
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.