Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLEXUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEXUSES exist?
Definitions of PLEXUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels
- n - an interlacing of parts
There are 8 letters in PLEXUSES: E E L P S S U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEXUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEXUSES plus a wildcard: PLEXUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEXUSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEXUSES
- Peripheral Nervous System Spinal Nerves and plexuses
- As the diagram below shows the spinal cord usually ends between the ...
- Parasympathetic Nervous System (PNS again). Deals with rest and ...
- Cervical and Brachial plexuses (Nerves) ClipArt ETC
- Brachial plexus - Ganfyd
- Nerves of the right lower extremity Posterior view.
- Neuroanatomy and Neuroembryology
- amicusinjurybrachialplexusneuromaC5rootuppertrunkC6C7 ...
- ... dance bellows your extension l also adduction and to what two plexuses
- which the dictum that plexuses muscle tables cutaneous dermatome c