Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLECTRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLECTRUM exist?
Definitions of PLECTRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a small thin device (of metal or plastic or ivory) used to pluck a stringed instrument
- A small, thin piece of metal, plastic, bone, or similar material, used to pluck the strings of certain instruments, such as the guitar or lute.
- n - an implement used to pluck the strings of a stringed instrument
There are 8 letters in PLECTRUM: C E L M P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLECTRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLECTRUM plus a wildcard: PLECTRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLECTRUM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLECTRUM
- Brown guitar plectrum Stock Photo Petr Malyshev 1600706
- The Timber Tones plectrum Wallet is hand made in the UK from the ...
- Gitaar.net informatie Encyclopedie plectrum
- Gitaar plectrums plectrumplectrumtechniek aanslag ...
- Guitar plectrum Personalised Business Gifts Promotional ...
- Guitar Picks Or plectrums With Custom Designs Stock Vector 20249215 ...
- plectrum Rockers 30 Boys Turning 40
- Paulus guitar plectrum Paulus Schfer
- Peace Sells Graphics Code Peace Sells Comments & Pictures
- Chord Reference Charts The Ultimate plectrum Banjo Players Guide
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.