Scrabble word: PLAZA
Is PLAZA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLAZA in dictionaries:
- noun - a public square with room for pedestrians
- noun - mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing leading merchandisers
- A public square or similar open area in a town or city.
- A widened roadway forming the approach to tollbooths on a highway.
- A parking or service area next to a highway.
- A shopping center.
- noun - a public square
There are 5 letters in PLAZA: A A L P Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAZA
Click to search all anagrams of PLAZA plus a wildcard: PLAZA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAZA
Images for PLAZA
Lookup in Wiki for PLAZA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.