Scrabble word: PLAYBOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAYBOOK exist?
Definitions of PLAYBOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a notebook containing descriptions and diagrams of the plays that a team has practiced (especially an American football team)
- noun - a book containing the scripts of one or more dramatic plays
- noun - a scheme or set of strategies for conducting a business campaign or a political campaign
- A book containing the scripts of dramatic plays.
- A notebook containing descriptions and diagrams of the plays of a team, especially a football team.
- noun - a book containing one or more literary works for the stage