Scrabble word: PLAYBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAYBACK exist?
Definitions of PLAYBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of reproducing recorded sound
- noun - electronic equipment comprising the part of a tape recorder that reproduces the recorded material
- The act or process of replaying a newly made record or tape.
- A method of or an apparatus for reproducing sound recordings: “switches on the playback of a telephone-answering machine” (Vanity Fair).
- noun - the act of replaying a newly made recording