Scrabble word: PLAYBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAYBACK exist?
Definitions of PLAYBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of reproducing recorded sound
- noun - electronic equipment comprising the part of a tape recorder that reproduces the recorded material
- The act or process of replaying a newly made record or tape.
- A method of or an apparatus for reproducing sound recordings: “switches on the playback of a telephone-answering machine” (Vanity Fair).
- noun - the act of replaying a newly made recording
There are 8 letters in PLAYBACK: A A B C K L P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAYBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAYBACK plus a wildcard: PLAYBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAYBACK
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLAYBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.