Scrabble word: PLANTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANTATION exist?
Definitions of PLANTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an estate where cash crops are grown on a large scale (especially in tropical areas)
- noun - a newly established colony (especially in the colonization of North America)
- noun - garden consisting of a small cultivated wood without undergrowth
- An area under cultivation.
- A group of cultivated trees or plants.
- A large estate or farm on which crops are raised, often by resident workers.
- A newly established settlement; a colony.
There are 10 letters in PLANTATION: A A I L N N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANTATION plus a wildcard: PLANTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANTATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.