Scrabble word: PLANTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANTATION exist?
Definitions of PLANTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an estate where cash crops are grown on a large scale (especially in tropical areas)
- noun - a newly established colony (especially in the colonization of North America)
- noun - garden consisting of a small cultivated wood without undergrowth
- An area under cultivation.
- A group of cultivated trees or plants.
- A large estate or farm on which crops are raised, often by resident workers.
- A newly established settlement; a colony.