Scrabble word: PLANNING
Is PLANNING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLANNING in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of formulating a program for a definite course of action
- noun - the act or process of drawing up plans or layouts for some project or enterprise
- noun - the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
- verb - have the will and intention to carry out some action
- verb - make plans for something
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - make a design of
- noun - the establishment of goals or policies
There are 8 letters in PLANNING: A G I L N N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANNING
Click to search all anagrams of PLANNING plus a wildcard: PLANNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.