Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLANKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANKING exist?
Definitions of PLANKING in dictionaries:
- noun - planks collectively
- noun - (nautical) a covering or flooring constructed of planks (as on a ship)
- noun - the work of covering an area with planks
- verb - cover with planks
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - cook and serve on a plank
- Planks considered as a group.
- An object or a structure made of planks.
- n - covering made of planks
There are 8 letters in PLANKING: A G I K L N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANKING plus a wildcard: PLANKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANKING
- MS. DOWNTOWN LA planking
- Bulldog planking
- planking Police have warned practitioners of the web craze that they ...
- planking BLOGGERITIS.NET
- Talking the plank an armchair guide to planking St. Eutychus
- planking all the kiddies are in to it. Source Townsville Bulletin
- Confessions of a life-a-holic CLICK AND PASTE THROUGH planking
- planking in pictures the internet craze of lying down in unusual ...
- Straight planking Homie
- planking voiture 640x480 planking