Scrabble word: PLANKING
Is PLANKING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLANKING in dictionaries:
- noun - planks collectively
- noun - (nautical) a covering or flooring constructed of planks (as on a ship)
- noun - the work of covering an area with planks
- verb - cover with planks
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - cook and serve on a plank
- Planks considered as a group.
- An object or a structure made of planks.
- noun - covering made of planks
There are 8 letters in PLANKING: A G I K L N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANKING
Click to search all anagrams of PLANKING plus a wildcard: PLANKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.