Scrabble word: PLAGUES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAGUES exist?
Definitions of PLAGUES in dictionaries:
- noun - a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
- noun - any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- noun - a swarm of insects that attack plants
- noun - any large scale calamity (especially when thought to be sent by God)
- noun - an annoyance
- verb - cause to suffer a blight
- verb - annoy continually or chronically
- verb - to harass or torment
There are 7 letters in PLAGUES: A E G L P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAGUES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAGUES plus a wildcard: PLAGUES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAGUES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLAGUES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.