Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLAGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAGUE exist?
Definitions of PLAGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
- noun - any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- noun - a swarm of insects that attack plants
- noun - any large scale calamity (especially when thought to be sent by God)
- noun - an annoyance
- verb - cause to suffer a blight
- verb - annoy continually or chronically
- A widespread affliction or calamity, especially one seen as divine retribution.
- A sudden destructive influx or injurious outbreak: a plague of locusts; a plague of accidents.
- A cause of annoyance; a nuisance: “the plague of social jabbering” (George Santayana).
- A highly infectious, usually fatal, epidemic disease, especially bubonic plague.
- To pester or annoy persistently or incessantly.
- To afflict with or as if with a disease or calamity: “Runaway inflation further plagued the wage- or salary-earner” (Edwin O.
- v - to harass or torment
There are 6 letters in PLAGUE: A E G L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAGUE plus a wildcard: PLAGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAGUE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLAGUE
- Gangrene Bubonic plague Picture (Hardin MD CDC)
- plague Kills Scientist in First Laboratory Case in 50 Years End ...
- Bubonic plague Picture (Hardin MD CDC)
- Badger Blue Times Two The plague
- Fileplague in Ashod.jpg -
- ... plague and is the origin of the term Black Death given to plague
- Septicemic plague
- plague Doctor
- ... plague. London was afflictedover a dozen times during the 1500s
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.