Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLAGAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAGAL exist?
Definitions of PLAGAL in dictionaries:
- Of or being a medieval mode having a range from the fourth below to the fifth above its final tone.
- Of or being a cadence with the subdominant chord immediately preceding the tonic chord.
- adj - designating a medieval musical mode
There are 6 letters in PLAGAL: A A G L L P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAGAL plus a wildcard: PLAGAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAGAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLAGAL
- wikicommons public domain
- bosphorus and mode plagal-ey zahit
- Mode plagal Mediterraneo Jazz Festival
- axion estin plagal second mode hicazkar page 1
- Mode plagal -
- Mode plagal live nightlife exodos.e-go.gr
- The Holy Monastery of Simonopetra
- Michalis Famelis - Toronto PhD Student University of Toronto about ...
- Harmony - The simultaneous occurrence of musical tones as opposed to ...
- Free chord Ebook here www.guitarjamz.com How to play Barre Chords ...