Scrabble word: PLACEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLACEMENT exist?
Definitions of PLACEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the spatial property of the way in which something is placed
- noun - contact established between applicants and prospective employees
- noun - the act of putting something in a certain place
- The act of placing or arranging.
- The state of being placed or arranged.
- The finding of suitable accommodation or employment for applicants.
- Assignment of students to appropriate classes or programs.
- The setting of the ball in position for a place kick.
- A place kick.
There are 9 letters in PLACEMENT: A C E E L M N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLACEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLACEMENT plus a wildcard: PLACEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLACEMENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLACEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.