Scrabble word: PLACEHOLDER
Is PLACEHOLDER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLACEHOLDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person authorized to act for another
- noun - a symbol in a logical or mathematical expression that can be replaced by the name of any member of specified set
- One who acts as a deputy or a proxy.
- One who holds an appointed office in a government.
- In a mathematical or logical expression, a symbol that may be replaced by the name of any element of a set.
- In the decimal form of a number, a digit that is not significant.
There are 11 letters in PLACEHOLDER: A C D E E H L L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLACEHOLDER
Click to search all anagrams of PLACEHOLDER plus a wildcard: PLACEHOLDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLACEHOLDER
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLACEHOLDER
Lookup in Wiki for PLACEHOLDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.